The Work at Height Regulations 2005 came into affect on the 6th of April 2005. These were updated an amended in 2007.
Falls from height in the UK is currently controlled under the following legislation including:
• Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
• Construction (Health Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1996 (CHSWR)
• Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
• Manual Handling Regulations 1992
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Regulations 1992
• Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations(PUWER)1998
• Workplace (Health Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
• Working at Height Regulations 2005 & 2007
There is a current duty to identify the hazards involved with all aspects of working at height and to produce a risk assessment which identifies measures or controls to reduce or eliminate totally the level of risk of ANY personal injury from falls by people or objects.
The STAYBILLS® safety platform provides protection for both persons and objects from falling from height in a safe and cost-effective manner
Download the full Work at Height regulation details
by clicking on the image